|Error in panelads - [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Operation must use an updateable query.|
Glen Ridge Volunteer Ambulance Squad
Emergency Dial 911
Serving Glen Ridge Since 1950
3 Herman Street, Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
Non-emergency (973) 748-7721 or (973) 748-5400
The Glen Ridge Volunteer Ambulance Squad provides:
- Pre-hospital emergency care and related transportation of Glen Ridge residents 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- Non-emergency medical transportation within a 10-mile radius for Glen Ridge residents who are non-ambulatory or require special equipment or care.
- This service is available any day of the year between 7 am and 10 pm.
- Prior appointment is necessary with as much advance notice as possible.
- Non-emergency transportation in excess of 10 miles is available. Advance appointment is required and is subject to squad personnel availability.
- There is no charge for these services.
- Funding for the Glen Ridge Volunteer Ambulance is provided by donations from Glen Ridge residents.